Description & Details:
Configuration: 16 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
– Inaugural Offering! Jump on the opportunity to collect the first-ever official AEW trading card set!
– The 100-card Base Set consists of four subsets – Wrestlers, Tag Teams, Crew and AEW Magazine – and features all of the top wrestlers in AEW today: Darby Allin, Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. (Women’s World Champion*), Tay Conti, Chris Jericho, Miro (TNT Champion*), Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega (Men’s World Champion*), Cody Rhodes, Nyla Rose, Hikaru Shida, Sting, Young Bucks (World Tag Team Champions*) and many more!
– Collect a multitude of parallels, highlighted by the Black (#’d 1-of-1) parallel, the Pyro, Dynamite, and Gold autograph parallels (all #’d to 25 or less), and the Mat Red (#’d to 50 or less) memorabilia parallel.
– The inaugural AEW set sports the popular UD Canvas® insert long cherished by hockey collectors. This special set, consisting of both regular and short-print (SP) cards, features one-of-a-kind photography and the biggest names in AEW.
– Collect five more intriguing insert sets:
– Wednesday in Action: Fans and collectors alike will be chasing after these thick Shadow Box cards featuring the top individual wrestlers and tag teams!
– Main Features: This set features all of the top wrestlers in the set (with tag team wrestlers separated). Collect up to four parallels, including the serially-numbered Green (#’d to 199), Red (#’d to 50), Purple (#’d to 25) and Black (#’d 1-of-1) parallels.
– Top Rope: A collection featuring wrestlers using the top rope during a match. Look for Silver, Red (#’d to 50) and Black (#’d 1-of-1) parallels of this high-flying set!
– The Dotted Line: Collect rare autographs from AEW superstars such as Darby Allin, Matt Hardy, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, Hikaru Shida and more!
– Rhodes to Success: This dedicated set captures 10 memorable AEW moments from the legendary career of Cody Rhodes.
– Collect the regular set along with the rarer Silver, Red (#’d to 50) and Black (#’d 1-of-1) sets.
BOX BREAK (on average)
– 16 Base Set – Gold Parallel Cards
– 16 Regular Main Features, Rhodes to Success and/or Top Rope Cards
– 5 Base Set – Pyro Parallel Cards
– 4 UD Canvas Cards (including SP’s)
– 3 Main Features, Rhodes to Success and/or Top Rope – Silver Parallel Cards
– 2 Serially-#’d and/or Dynamite Base Set Parallel Cards
– 1 Base Set – Finisher/Callout/1st Edition Parallel Card